Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yet another hair cut at Chapter2.

OH MY GOD!

i love ME new hair cut! LOVE LOVE LOVE~~ hmm hmmmm!!! Thanks my hairstylist, Jay! His pretty cool lo... i made my appointment at 4:30pm. but apparently was late as i reached around 4:45pm... den i sat down on the CHAIR! LOL. den he asked me what i wan to do. The one and only thing i said was "CHANGE" in chinese and waaa LA! he totally understood me. cool ayy? =X

so now... im walking around with this cool hairdo... hehee.. TRALALALALAA... and yeapp... i went out with 2 friends and one of them cut their at some other shop. It was an auntie that cut his hair and apparently the process was very EYE CATCHING!

But like some said... it's not where you start, it's where you end at. =))

totally meaningful. cause he dun look as horrible as how he looked like during the haircut.
*ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF*
hahaa. =X

ayyy. your hair looks alright to me la... dun be sad over it... I LIKE IT. im serious! so dun think so much. and VERY VERY sorry i didn't reply to ur sms or talk to you online. coz i doze off while playing with Tigger... wo bu shi gu yi bu yao gen ni jiang hua. =( dun angry with me k? MUACKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment